Skip to content

Ottomans, Stools & Pouffes

Monty Stool - Library Book Monty Stool - Library Book
£95.00
1 in stock
A stunning upholstered stool by Voyage Maison finished in quality fabrics with minimal wood leg detailing. Finished in a printed library book fabric, this item is a practical addition to the home, allowing gests to rest their feet and relax in the home. Dimensions approx.W32 x D32 x H42 cms Grey fabric footstool with book design Samara Charcoal fabric top Main fabric - 53% Linen, 47% Cotton Top fa…
Palin Pouf - Black Palin Pouf - Black
£335.00
£225.00
1 in stock
The Palin collection is created from fabric that encloses two layers - this so called 'recycled leather' contains 70 % leather residue, ensuring a unique yet natural appearance. This forms the bottom layer. The top, and the remaining 30%, consists of 100% polyester, providing strength and durability even under the most testing conditions! The Black pouf is an ideal counterpart to the Palin 3 seat…
Romeo Footstool Velvet Navy Blue Romeo Footstool Velvet Navy Blue
£245.00
£145.00
2 in stock
Take away the stress and strain of the day with this gorgeous upholstered velvet footstool in deep Navy. Matches the stunning Romeo Armchair! Dimensions approx.H113 x W82 x D94 cms

Hello,

We are very sorry, but the browser you are visting us with is outdated and not complient with our website security.

Please upgrade your browser to a modern secure version to view our website.